3 Bedroom House In Flers, Northern France
The house has been tastefully renovated and modernised and is a well-appointed and inviting family home. Outside there is a private patio/barbecue area and a large lawn surrounded by mature shrubs and borders.
The ground floor consists of an entrance hall leading to the dining room, a good sized sitting room with large fireplace (both rooms with exposed wooden beams), fitted kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and study / second reception room.
- Entrance Hall: 2.4m x 2.2m with stone tiled floor & under floor heating
- Dining Room: 4.9m x 3.9m with tiled floor, under floor heating, exposed beams, double aspect & access to patio
- Sitting Room: 4.9 x 5.3m with inglenook fireplace, fitted carpet, exposed beams, double aspect & access to patio
- Kitchen: 2.6m x 2.2m with fitted units, gas hob, electric oven, tiled floor & under floor heating
- Bathroom: 1.8m x 2.7m with tiled floor & under floor heating
- Study: 4.6m x 2.7m with tiled floor, under floor heating & access to garden
- Laundry Room: 2m x 3.5m with fitted units and sink
Upstairs the house has three bedrooms – two double and one single, and a shower room with WC and wash basin. The landing has a large fitted wardrobe for extra storage space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.3m x 4.9m
- Bedroom 2: 4.9m x 2.5m
- Bedroom 3: 2.8m x 2.4m
- Shower Room: 2.4m x 2.2m
The ground floor has under-floor heating and a ‘Limousan’ wood burning stove in the sitting room. All windows and doors throughout the property have modern double glazed units. There is a Yale security system installed with sensors fitted on the ground floor