3 bedroom house + 2 separate cottages with income potential set in 3700m2 garden | €290,000
The property for sale is a traditional French village house with two separate, two bedroom cottages each sleeps 4 people. Set in attractive, mature gardens it also features a swimming pool and a substantial outbuilding currently used as a triple garage. All this is set in over 3700m² of land and backs onto open arable farm land.
Situated in a country village in the picturesque Seven Valleys, the house is only 90 minutes from the channel tunnel. The property has been professionally renovated using quality materials throughout and has been well maintained.
French Village House Features
- Main House: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, study & laundry room
- Cottage 1: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner
- Cottage 2: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room, kitchen/diner
- Garages: 3 large garages, internal stairs to 1st floor, double glazed windows & doors (ready for conversion)
- Gardens: Private garden for main house & private terraces for both cottages. All feature mature, low maintenance gardens & back onto a small orchard. There is a parking area to one side for 4 cars for cottage tenants and a 100m grassed area with a tarmac driveway leading to the main gates to the rear
- Swimming Pool: The 8m x 4.8m swimming pool is set in timber decking, is securely fenced and has a changing room
Home In France With Income
The main house has been our home for the past 13 years during which time we have used the cottages to run a successful gite business. Now wishing to retire, the cottages can provide monthly income by renting them out as long term furnished properties.
Please take the opportunity to look around the rest of the site. If you have any questions or require further information please contact us by calling 00447932144800 or 0033321417176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.